Mindless Eating by Brian Wansink book summary.
Mindless Eating: Why We Eat More Than We Think by Brian Wansink Ph.D.
Synopsis: “In this illuminating and groundbreaking new book, food psychologist Brian Wansink shows why you may not realize how much you’re eating, what you’re eating, or why you’re even eating at all.
- Does food with a brand name really taste better?
- Do you hate brussels sprouts because your mother did?
- Does the size of your plate determine how hungry you feel?
- How much would you eat if your soup bowl secretly refilled itself?
- What does your favorite comfort food really say about you?
- Why do you overeat so much at healthy restaurants?
Continue reading “Book notes: Mindless Eating”
Some of the best tips and principles when it comes to nutrition.
For the longest time, I’ve been trying to break through plateaus in my own health and fitness journey. Although I’ve made a good amount of progress the last couple of years, it’s definitely been a roller coaster with a handful of ups and downs.
Compared to my college self a few years ago, I eat better, have more energy, and I’m stronger than ever before. Four years later, however, I’m still not where I want to be.
Continue reading “The 12 Best Nutrition Tips I’ve Learned”
Simple ways to improve your nutrition and eat better.
I always get asked for helpful tips on eating healthier from my friends and family.
Good nutrition is the cornerstone of a healthier life. You’ll have more energy, feel younger, and look better than you’ve ever before.
Here’s a compilation of my best tips for improving your eating habits.
1. For beginners, start with easy recipes
Most people make the mistake of trying to cook master-level recipes of people like chef Gordon Ramsay. Instead, follow the recipes of Chef Boyardee, and work your way up.
Continue reading “10 Easy Tips to Eating Healthy”