Why we shouldn’t force others to communicate like us.
This talk was spurred by a discussion I was in where one lady felt uncomfortable because someone an introverted person wouldn’t communicate like the other extroverts.
It’s my belief that when you feel uncomfortable with someone else’s personality, its 100% your responsibility/fault, not theirs.
We shouldn’t try and force people to adapt to our communication style.
Instead, we should accept people for who they are and be more understanding that not everyone is like us.
Just my 2 cents.
The key to spending more is to know what you value and what brings you happiness.
For many of us, we feel like we’re not good with our money.
- We spend more than we think we should
- We buy things that don’t make us happy long-term
- We get buyers remorse often
- We find we have less money at the end of the month
- We’re constantly waiting for payday so we can feel good again
The key to being able to spend more is to:
- Know what you value, what brings you true joy, and spend more on that
- Cut mercilessly on things we don’t value or doesn’t bring us lasting happiness
From there, you can develop your own “conscious spending plan” as outlined in the book I Will Teach You To Be Rich by Ramit Sethi.
One of my greatest fears and why I keep learning.
“If you’re green, you’re growing. If you’re ripe, you’re rotting.” – Tony Robbins
- One of my greatest fears 😱
- Why I enjoy reading so much 📚
- Why knowledge is like a spider’s web
- Older people compared to younger people 👶🏻👴🏼
- The most expensive/costly thing you can own 💸
Continue reading “The most expensive thing you can own”
How I trained myself to eat less junk food.
Thought of the Day
Key idea: training yourself to associate how you FEEL 10-15 minutes after you eat the food instead of associating the food with those feelings of instant gratification when you first take a bite.
Now, I’m not saying I don’t eat junk food nor do I hate junk food. But my cravings and desire to eat them often has decreased significantly.
Are you interested in trying this? Let me know your thoughts