Mindless Eating by Brian Wansink book summary.
Mindless Eating: Why We Eat More Than We Think by Brian Wansink Ph.D.
Synopsis: “In this illuminating and groundbreaking new book, food psychologist Brian Wansink shows why you may not realize how much you’re eating, what you’re eating, or why you’re even eating at all.
- Does food with a brand name really taste better?
- Do you hate brussels sprouts because your mother did?
- Does the size of your plate determine how hungry you feel?
- How much would you eat if your soup bowl secretly refilled itself?
- What does your favorite comfort food really say about you?
- Why do you overeat so much at healthy restaurants?
Continue reading “Book notes: Mindless Eating”
The Game by Neil Strauss book summary.
The Game by Neil Strauss
Synopsis: “Hidden somewhere, in nearly every major city in the world, is an underground seduction lair. And in these lairs, men trade the most devastatingly effective techniques ever invented to charm women. This is not fiction. These men really exist. They live together in houses known as Projects. And Neil Strauss, the best-selling author, spent two years living among them, using the pseudonym Style to protect his real-life identity.
The result is one of the most explosive and controversial books of the year — guaranteed to change the lives of men and transform the way women understand the opposite sex forever.
The Game is the story of one man’s transformation from frog to prince to prisoner in the most unforgettable book of the year.” -Audible
Continue reading “Book notes: The Game”