Mindless Eating: Why We Eat More Than We Think by Brian Wansink Ph.D.
Synopsis: “In this illuminating and groundbreaking new book, food psychologist Brian Wansink shows why you may not realize how much you’re eating, what you’re eating, or why you’re even eating at all.
- Does food with a brand name really taste better?
- Do you hate brussels sprouts because your mother did?
- Does the size of your plate determine how hungry you feel?
- How much would you eat if your soup bowl secretly refilled itself?
- What does your favorite comfort food really say about you?
- Why do you overeat so much at healthy restaurants?
Mindless Eating will change the way you look at food, and it will give you the facts you need to easily make smarter, healthier, more mindful, and enjoyable choices at the dinner table, in the supermarket, in restaurants, at the office, and even at a vending machine – wherever you decide to satisfy your appetite.” -AudibleContinue reading “Book notes: Mindless Eating by Brian Wansink”