The Truth by Neil Strauss book summary.
The Truth: An Uncomfortable Book About Relationships by Neil Strauss
Synopsis: “Neil Strauss became famous to millions around the world as the author of The Game, a funny and slyly instructive account of how he transformed himself from a scrawny, insecure nerd into the ultraconfident, ultrasuccessful “pickup artist” known as Style. The book jump-started the international “seduction community” and made Strauss a household name – revered or notorious – among single men and women alike.
Continue reading “Book notes: The Truth by Neil Strauss”
Mindless Eating by Brian Wansink book summary.
Mindless Eating: Why We Eat More Than We Think by Brian Wansink Ph.D.
Synopsis: “In this illuminating and groundbreaking new book, food psychologist Brian Wansink shows why you may not realize how much you’re eating, what you’re eating, or why you’re even eating at all.
- Does food with a brand name really taste better?
- Do you hate brussels sprouts because your mother did?
- Does the size of your plate determine how hungry you feel?
- How much would you eat if your soup bowl secretly refilled itself?
- What does your favorite comfort food really say about you?
- Why do you overeat so much at healthy restaurants?
Continue reading “Book notes: Mindless Eating by Brian Wansink”