One of my greatest fears and why I keep learning.
“If you’re green, you’re growing. If you’re ripe, you’re rotting.” – Tony Robbins
- One of my greatest fears 😱
- Why I enjoy reading so much 📚
- Why knowledge is like a spider’s web
- Older people compared to younger people 👶🏻👴🏼
- The most expensive/costly thing you can own 💸
Continue reading “The most expensive thing you can own”
Unshakeable by Tony Robbins book summary by Marlo Yonocruz
Unshakeable by Tony Robbins
Synopsis: “Tony Robbins returns with a step-by-step playbook, taking you on a journey to transform your financial life and accelerate your path to financial freedom. No matter your salary, your stage of life, or when you started, this book will provide the tools to help you achieve your financial goals more rapidly than you ever thought possible.
Robbins, who has coached more than 50 million people from 100 countries, is the world’s number-one life and business strategist. In this book he teams up with Peter Mallouk, the only man in history to be ranked the number-one financial advisor in the United States for three consecutive years by Barron’s. Together they reveal how to become unshakeable – someone who can not only maintain true peace of mind in a world of immense uncertainty, economic volatility, and unprecedented change but profit from the fear that immobilizes so many. Through plain English and inspiring stories, you’ll discover…
- How to put together a simple, actionable plan that will deliver true financial freedom
- Strategies from the world’s top investors on how to protect yourself and your family and maximize profit from the inevitable crashes and corrections to come
- How a few simple steps can add a decade or more of additional retirement income by discovering what your 401(k) provider doesn’t want you to know
- The core four principles that most of the world’s greatest financial minds utilize so that you can maximize upside and minimize downside
- The fastest way to put money back in your pocket: uncover the hidden fees and half truths of Wall Street – how the biggest firms keep you overpaying for underperformance” -Amazon
I preordered this book as soon as I got the email promotion from Tony Robbins’ newsletter. It’s a Tony Robbins book and its about money, one of the most important things to understand. I feel like those reasons are two of the most compelling I can think of to ever pick up a book.
Continue reading “Book notes: Unshakeable by Tony Robbins”
Awaken the Giant Within book summary by Marlo Yonocruz
Awaken the Giant Within (abridged) by Anthony Robbins
Synopsis: “Anthony Robbins already has unlocked the personal power inside millions of people worldwide. Now in this revolutionary new audio production based on his enormously popular Date with Destiny™ seminars, Robbins unleashes the sleeping giant that lies within all of us — teaching us to harness our untapped abilities, talents and skills.
The ultimate program for improving the quality of every aspect of your life — personal or business, physical or emotional — Awaken the Giant Within gives you the tools you need to immediately become master of your own fate.” -Amazon
Opening thoughts: Tony Robbins always delivers. I’ve had this book on my list for awhile now, but kept putting it off because I don’t like reading the abridged version of anything. I figured that based on the reviews, I’m sure it would deliver value and cover some of the main points of the full version. At the same time, I felt I needed something short to offset Open, which was 18 hours long.
Continue reading “Book notes: Awaken the Giant Within by Tony Robbins”