For many of us, we feel like we’re not good with our money.
- We spend more than we think we should
- We buy things that don’t make us happy long-term
- We get buyers remorse often
- We find we have less money at the end of the month
- We’re constantly waiting for payday so we can feel good again
The key to being able to spend more is to:
- Know what you value, what brings you true joy, and spend more on that
- Cut mercilessly on things we don’t value or doesn’t bring us lasting happiness
From there, you can develop your own “conscious spending plan” as outlined in the book I Will Teach You To Be Rich by Ramit Sethi.