The best interview tips to land your dream job
1. Get to know your interviewer
Getting into the mind of your interviewer before the meeting will give you a huge advantage. Find out where they live, their routes to work, what stores they shop at, where their kids go to school, etc. These are good talking points during your interview and will distinguish you from the rest of the applicants.
Continue reading “10 Best Tips to Ace Your Interview”
Interview with my little brother, Jacob 😁
I’ve wanted to do this since he was 8, but finally got around to doing it this past weekend.
Here we cover a range of topics, just messing around mostly, asking the hard questions to get the insight of a wise and brilliant man of his age:
- What would you do if you won a million dollars?
- If you could choose a superpower?
- His interesting morning routine
- Soul Cycling
- School: valuable or scam?
- Tips to succeed in elementary school
- Girls, beauty, and his type
- Donald Trump or Hilary Clinton?
- Walls, Mexicans, and email
- Too much video games good or bad
- Renewable energy and the environment
- Favorite books, and video games
- Race and ethnicity
- The purpose of life, living, and being American
- Role reversal: what I would do with $1 million
- 2 of the hardest riddles I’ve ever heard
We had so much fun with this, as you could probably tell 😂