Interview with my little brother, Jacob 😁
I’ve wanted to do this since he was 8, but finally got around to doing it this past weekend.
Here we cover a range of topics, just messing around mostly, asking the hard questions to get the insight of a wise and brilliant man of his age:
- What would you do if you won a million dollars?
- If you could choose a superpower?
- His interesting morning routine
- Soul Cycling
- School: valuable or scam?
- Tips to succeed in elementary school
- Girls, beauty, and his type
- Donald Trump or Hilary Clinton?
- Walls, Mexicans, and email
- Too much video games good or bad
- Renewable energy and the environment
- Favorite books, and video games
- Race and ethnicity
- The purpose of life, living, and being American
- Role reversal: what I would do with $1 million
- 2 of the hardest riddles I’ve ever heard
We had so much fun with this, as you could probably tell 😂