40 Rules for Internet Business Success by Matthew Paulson
Synopsis: “Matthew Paulson, Founder of Analyst Ratings Network, Lightning Releases, and GoGo Photo Contest, has weathered the failures and triumphs of being an entrepreneur for nearly a decade. 40 Rules for Internet Business Success is his collection of core principles and strategies he used to grow his business.
By listening to this audiobook, you will learn to:
- Throw away your business plan! Create a scalable business model that actually works.
- Identify a target market that is desperate for your company’s products and services.
- Launch your first product or service faster by building a minimum viable business.
- Create a reliable and repeatable marketing strategy to keep new customers coming.
- Build systems that make your business run like a well-oiled machine.
- Maximize your company’s earnings potential with the three keys of revenue growth.” -Amazon
Opening thoughts: I’ve been meaning to pick up a book pertaining to online marketing or business for a while. I stumbled upon this while browsing similar books on online business. It had good reviews and seemed like a solid book with hard tactics so I was sold. I think one of the best venues to start a side project to create additional income streams would be an online, mobile business. I’m sure I would learn some solid nuggets from this one.
Continue reading “Book notes: 40 Rules for Internet Business Success by Matthew Paulson”